Tuesday, July 31, 2012

YA Fest This Saturday, 8/4, in Easton PA

I just realized that I've never posted about this little event I've been helping out with!  It's called YA Fest, and it will be at the Palmer branch of the Easton Library on August 4-- that's this Saturday! 35 of the best YA and MG authors will be there.

Check out their website here.

Also, TOUCHED officially releases on August 14, but if you simply can't wait, you can order a copy from Harleysville Books here. They have VERY LIMITED copies of TOUCHED available now and at YA Fest, 10 days before you can buy them! Exciting?  Sort of.

I am still in a weird state of disbelief that my FOURTH book is releasing in only TWO WEEKS.

ETA:  I forgot to mention the MOST EXCITING PART of this event.  It's not that we were featured in last Saturday's Morning Call (even though that was cool!), but that one of the highlights of the event is going to be the first-ever MasterBerk Theatre Live!  Do you realize what this means? If you have no idea what MasterBerk Theatre is, here is a little something to dazzle you:





You don't want to miss more of that, do you?

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so glad you will be attending! I will be there and I can't wait to meet you! Hopefully I'll be able to snag an early copy of Touched there too! ::races off to the bookstore link::

    Amanda from Hippies, Beauty, and Books Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray, Amanda, I am so happy you're going to be there, too! Eeee, that makes my day!!! I can't wait to meet you, too!!! :)

      Delete